East Coast Greenway
Trail Activities: t
- Mountain Bike
Trail Features: t
- No Fee
The East Coast Greenway is the nation's longest continuous walking and bicycling route, linking communities from Maine to Florida. Over 260 miles of the Greenway pass through coastal South Carolina.
The East Coast Greenway is the nation’s longest connected biking and walking route, linking communities from Maine to Florida. In South Carolina, the East Coast Greenway stays near the coast through the state’s low country, bringing travelers through Myrtle Beach, Georgetown, Charleston, and Beaufort to the Georgia border. Highlights include the many paved trails of Myrtle Beach — the first East Coast Greenway city to complete all of its off-road trail segments! — as well as the Waccamaw Neck Bikeway through Georgetown County, the Ravenel Bridge biking and walking path over the Cooper River, Charleston’s West Ashley Greenway, and the beautiful Spanish Moss Trail in Beaufort. Explore the route at http://map.greenway.org.
Designated Trails in South Carolina
Mileage counts reflect the portion of each trail that is part of East Coast Greenway.
◦ North Myrtle Beach Greenway, Barefoot Resort segment, N. Myrtle Beach; 3.1 mi
◦ Colonel Robert Bell Pass Trail, Myrtle Beach; 1.7 mi
◦ Grissom Parkway Trail, Myrtle Beach; 6.4 mi
◦ Harrelson Boulevard Trail, Myrtle Beach; 2.2 mi
◦ King’s Highway Trail, Myrtle Beach; 2.3 mi
◦ Waccamaw Neck Bikeway, Litchfield-Murrells Inlet-Pawley’s Island; 5.95 mi
◦ Ben Sawyer Boulevard sidepath, Mount Pleasant and Town of Sullivan’s Island; 1.8 mi
◦ Garret P. Wonders Memorial Bike/Ped Lane, Charleston-Mt. Pleasant; 2.75 mi
◦ East Bay Trail, Charleston; 0.6 mi
◦ West Ashley Greenway, Charleston; 8 mi
Difficulty: Varies from Easy to Difficult
Dog Friendly: Trails allow dogs on a leashDirections:
ECG begins on SC 170 in Beaufort County, and travels through Charleston and Myrtle Beach — finishing up in Little River.
No comments available.
East Coast Greenway | 5826 Fayetteville Road, Suite 210, Durham, NC 27713 | (706) 372-9529 | Email
|Trail Segments (Paths)||Lat: 32.94461725152778