Stono River County Park
Trail Activities: t
Trail Features: t
- Scenic Observation
- Handicap Access
- Trail Head
- No Camping
Situated at the foot of the Limehouse Bridge, Stono River County Park offers beautiful Lowcountry river views from 1.5 miles of wooded trails and marsh boardwalks for walkers, runners, and cyclists
The 85.5-acre site is comprised of 25.3 acres of highland, 12.2 acres of marsh island, and 48 acres of marsh adjoining the Stono River. Just under the viaduct and across Main Road is the trailhead for the West Ashley Greenway.
○ 39-space parking area
○ Marsh boardwalk leading to an island on the Stono River
○ Over a quarter-mile of island trails with views of the Limehouse Bridge and Stono River
○ Air-conditioned restrooms
○ Picnic Area
○ Bike racks, bike repair station and chilled drinking fountain
• January: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• February: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• March & April: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• May-August: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• September: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• October: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• November & December: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• $1 per person
• Free (Gold Pass and Individual Pass holders)